- With close to 1000m2 worth of real estate, we are able to offer a multi function facility, where we can offer 4 classes at one time.
- Cheer/Stunt Room: 13 x Panel sprung competition floor.
- Tumbling Room: 5 x Panel sprung competition floor, plus 6m tumble track, 6m air track, and several pieces of equipment to help athletes perfect their skills and technique, along with viewing area for parents.
- Dance Room 1: 10 x 10m Vinyl Dance floor.
- Dance Room 2: 10 x 8m Wooden Dance floor.
- Waiting room: With enough space to seat more than 20 athletes and parents between classes.
- Reception/Office Space: Our receptionist are on staff daily from 3pm – 8pm ready to take enquiries, our reception space also backs onto our large office space where our full time staff work, and where all our merchandise items are kept so that athletes can purchase their favourite item of clothing at any time.
We pride ourselves on having fabulous staff and coaches. Our 3 receptionists and 20 coaches work extremely hard to make Starlets a place so many athletes call home. All of our coaches have either competed with Starlets as athletes, or still do compete. We run yearly CPR and First Aid courses, as well as constant coaching workshops to ensure our coaches can be the best they can be at their jobs, and always raising the bar. We believe you can never stop learning in our field of work, and take every opportunity to seek help both locally and Internationally whenever we can.
I, Danielle Jimenez, owner and founder of Starlets Cheerleading happen to be the eldest of 4 daughters. When I was growing up my parents instilled important values including commitment, positive attitude and working hard to achieve my goals. I was only 21 when I started Starlets, but from day 1 I came into his adventure knowing that it was not worth doing unless it was going to be done well, and that is a slogan we still pride ourselves on in this gym. Coming from a gymnastics, and physical culture background, I have been part of both individual and team sports, but both sports taught me that if you start something you see it through until the end, giving it 110% at all times, and never losing site of the bigger picture.